(Please click on title of post to see all)
Faded, dirty or flaking paint? Bare timber showing through exterior paint work? Worn, ripped, or dated wallpaper? Then read on and discover the advantages of using a professional painter and decorator.
I’m afraid these are all signs that your living areas and outside paint work need a little bit of TLC. In fact, a full makeover might even be on the cards.
Your property reflects you – your style, your image, and your personality. It follows then that you’ll want it to look appealing and welcoming. And no doubt you’ll also want to get the best finish which will look great and last at least the next few years.
So, would you consider tackling the work yourself? Or would you rather take on a local professional painter and decorator to do it for you?
Because, whilst decorating might seem to be a simple task, it’s not as easy as you might think. And you could end up making mistakes that will be costly to put right later.
That perfect look
Obtaining that perfect look is not everybody’s ultimate aim. Some just want to get the job done and out of the way. But here at Superior Property Maintenance & Improvements, we strive to deliver high quality finishes every time without the hassle, paint splashes all over the floor, or that badly lined up wallpaper that you just can’t not see once you’ve seen it!
Many don’t think about the advantages of using a professional painter and decorator. In fact, for some it’s an unnecessary expense, so they’re happy to hire a cheaper alternative or have a go themselves.
But a skilled painter and decorator can provide so much more than just hanging wallpaper, spraying or painting a wall without spilling it over the sofa and the floor, or getting the lines around your light switches perfect!
These are just some of the other advantages of using a professional painter and decorator.
We’ll help you select the right colours and finishes for your surroundings:
- Skilled and experienced painters and decorators will have already painted thousands of homes and offices before they even start your project. So, we’ve also worked with all sorts of designs and specific requirements. Your job will be just as important for us so we will make sure we get it right for you.
- We make sure we’re always up to date with current trends, so we can show you colours and finishes that might not have even hit your local paint shops and DIY stores yet.
- You might have your own ideas and vision of how you want your room to look, so we’ll work with you to achieve it, rather than come in and just do what we think will look great.
- Even if you decide to buy the materials yourself, we’ll advise you on where is best to buy, and what you will need to buy.
We’ll take the pressure off and the stress out of your decorating:
- Avoid the stress and anxiety by letting the professional painters guide you, and complete your project, with minimal fuss.
- If you decide you’re going to take on the task of painting and decorating, you could well end up making mistakes, wasting your time and money, and end up asking a professional to come in and put it right anyway. Or else, you’ll leave it and never be happy with it the way it looks!
- You won’t have to take any time off work or away from the office. You can leave us with instructions for your home, office or wherever you need us to work. We will make sure everything is left safe and secure for you.
- We clean up after ourselves, so you know you won’t have to worry about any mess or paint dribbled across your floor.
- It will take us a fraction of the time it might take to do it yourself.
- Successful painting and decorating is all about the tools and the techniques. You could hire some of the tools you may need, but what about the techniques? A simple mistake can make you end up doing the same job twice. Professionals can save you time and money in the long run.
We’ll get even your smallest jobs done quickly and efficiently:
- When you have a team of professional painters and decorators onboard, we pay attention to every small detail.
- We’re happy to look at re-painting or patching up small areas that need attention.
- If you don’t have the exact colour paint but know what you want or want to match what you already have, we’ll create that match.
And with over 30 years’ experience in this trade, we know that little slips and accidents can happen, so we are fully insured. You can rely on us to provide you with a quality service to get your work done quickly and efficiently. We even vacuum and clean up when we’ve finished – just as if it were our own home!
So, now you’ve seen the advantages of using a professional painter and decorator, when you’re ready for a free consultation, call one of the team at Superior Property Maintenance & Improvements. We will make your home or workplace look fresh and inviting once again.